- reading my children's blogs and seeing gratitude in their hearts
- having my children and spouses like each other
- having my children and spouses like us (I think)
- having grandchildren who mess up the clean house, but do it with a smile. I would rather have smiling grandchildren than a clean house any day.
- special talks with Amy
- special talks with Anne
- special talks with Natalie
- sharing time with my girls
- having sons (even though technically they are in-laws, I still count them as mine)
- reading to Aliyah
- seeing Xander be so sweet one moment, and so mad the next
- watching Rocky chase the kids, and wanting to not miss out on one single thing
- having a loving, helping spouse
It has been a fantastic time having all the family together. In case you didn't know, we have the best family around. I am very blessed to have them. I am blessed to have grown up in a home where I knew family was important. I didn't have the same understanding I now have, but my dad kept telling us, "family is where it's at." I totally get that saying. I miss sharing my wonderful family with him, but am glad I can share them with my mom. Another special moment was taking Aliyah and Xander, along with Jace, Anne, Natalie, and Brian down to mom's to spend a little bit of time with her. We got to have ice cream with GG (great gram).
Yes, I am thankful for many things, but most of all for my family.




3 comments:
thanks for the kind words your a great mother in law
jace
WOW YOU BLOGGED!!!!!! I'm thankful for THAT!!! :) Love you tons momma! It was great to be home for Thanksgiving! Thank you for teaching me the meaning of family and the importance of keeping us all together
Post a Comment