To my Amy,
Today is your birthday. I am so glad you are part of our family. It would not be complete without you. It has taken you a while to find your place in life, but it seems you are doing well. You are a person who thinks of others before yourself. Anne took advantage of that when you were growing up. Life has gone a different direction than you thought it would, but I can see you are such a strong women now. You are self sufficient, when others your age may still be asking for handouts from mom and dad.
You have grown up so quickly. As you have heard many times, it seems like yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital, then we blinked and you were going to school. We blinked again and you were graduating from high school, and now here we are, 26 years later.
Thank you for allowing us to be your parents. We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Amy! Wow, you are old enough to have a 26 year old. How does THAT make you feel? :)
So, about that calendar...I emailed it to her and then you can email it to any place and just have them print it out. I made it a 6 x 6 so it's a square, but you could do any size...8 x 8 or 10 x 10...you get the pic. Just tell me if you want it and I can email it to you. :)
Post a Comment