The bad part about living in northern Utah is that winter seems to last forever! Once Christmas is over, I'm done with the snow, the sunless days, the wind, everything.
Today we can see the sun! I must admit, I have missed it. I am very ready for summer. I am still trying to convince Brian we need to move somewhere where it does not snow for the winter. I'm not sure I'm making any progress with him :(
There is one good thing about this time of year, and that is the University of Utah basketball games and the gymnastic meets. They help the months go by faster. Basketball ends the first part of March and by then, I know the snow will not be sticking to the roads (yea!!) and summer should be coming soon.
We are very glad to have 2 daughters living in St. George and plan on visiting them often during these bleak days. Consider yourselves forewarned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am forewarned and Aliyah is still asking for Gama and papa. She wants you to slide with her. :)
I think winter should last longer...more time for snowboarding!
Post a Comment