So, I realize that Christmas is just not what it should be. Because being the female of the family, I am the one who buys all the presents, (after I have figured out what everyone would like), and then wraps all the presents, and then figures out what to have for dinner, and what to make for all the other family dinners, etc. By the time all is said and done, there is not any time for reading Christmas stories, or watching Christmas movies, or enjoying the best part of Christmas, which is being with our family and enjoying the time with them.
I think I have found a way around all this. I have decided I will be done with all my Christmas buying, shopping, wrapping, etc. by July 31, 2009! What this means is all of you will need to think about what you might want for Christmas, and then let me know soon. My mom told me what my dad said about Christmas: "There is not one thing we buy for Christmas that is not available during the year." That is so true.
Thanks for helping me to make Christmas a joyous time of year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Alright...well we'll see what we can come up with. :)
Post a Comment