Here it is, 2009. It was great to spend the first few days of the year in St. George. They were having a heat wave on Sunday (34 degrees Fahrenheit) compared to Fruit Heights (1 degree Fahrenheit). Actually, Friday and Saturday were warm, in the 50's, and sunny.
Like most of you, I have some ideas of what I want to accomplish this year. I am looking forward to redoing our living room/dining room. New paint, shutters, carpet too. I want to be more organized. That is something I have been working on for many years. Maybe this year it will happen (ha, ha). I want to study the gospel more. I need to make time for the essential parts of my life, and gospel study is definitly in that category. I love my family, and look forward to spending as much time with them as they will allow.
I wish all of us to be able to make 2009 one of the best years yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
A NEW POST?!?! I'm so proud mom! I loved hanging out with you guys and wish you'd come down more! I think I want to plan a big summer trip up there to clean out my room - finally! Hey if you want a planner to help with organization, Target has cheap ones that are amazing! It's my lifesavor, especially when I have twenty homework assignments due! It helps out a ton, just FYI!
Post a Comment